The Restoration administration seeks to reform the bureaucracy and this effort is deeply rooted in probity, transparency, accountability, and value re-orientation. To complement the functions of the Ministry of Information and Orientation in disseminating the activities of government, we have decided to use the SOCIAL MEDIA to build a bridge between government and the people.
For that reason, we have assigned the following persons to keep in touch with the Ministries on a weekly basis, to know and provide an update of government activities on the social media.
The people include:
1. MS. BLESSING OYANIMIGHA
MINISTRY OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
MINISTRY OF SPORTS DEVELOPMENT
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
2. MR. SAINT MIEMPAMO ONITSHA
MINISTRY OF CULTURE & IJAW NATIONAL AFFAIRS
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
MINISTRY OF ENERGY
3. COMRADE JULIUS TRUST BUKORO
MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT
MINISTRY OF WORKS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
MINISTRY OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT.
4. MRS. KARINA MATTHEW
MINISTRY OF WOMEN AFFAIRS
MINISTRY OF EMPLOYMENT & MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT
5. MR. KOKOBAIYE ABEKI
MINISTRY OF YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
MINISTRY OF TRADE INVESTMENT AND INDUSTRY;
MINISTRY OF LANDS AND SURVEY
6. Ms. OVURU BINAEBI BECKY
MINISTRY OF INFORMATION & ORIENTATION
MINISTRY OF CAPITAL CITY DEVELOPMENT
MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES
7. MR. FRANCIS SAMUEL
MINISTRY OF TOURISM DEVELOPMENT
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE & NATURAL RESOURCES
MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT
8. MRS. ANITA GODSPOWER
MINISTRY OF SPECIAL PROJECTS – GOVERNORS’ OFFICE
The terms of Reference of the aforementioned persons are as follows:
1. To liaise with the information desks of the various Ministries to know their detailed activities on a weekly basis and bring such matters to the attention of the SSA on Research & Social Media
2. To prepare a brief report for submission to the office of the SSA Research & Social Media after covering events in and outside the State.
3. To highlight such events on the Social Media with the approval of the SSA Research & Social Media, and any other function related thereto.
The aforementioned persons are hereby put on notice that there will be a briefing on Tuesday July 17th by 11 O’clock at Government House Yenagoa. The venue of the briefing shall be communicated to all concerned via sms.
SSA – Research & Social Media